TARDIS in Rome (3/5): They manage to track down the TARDIS, in Rome! They have fun, but there's someone guarding the TARDIS, and an unknown presense invades Rome.
The Beginner goes to Rome, to get The Doctor 's TARDIS , since it rejected him in the previous episode. It appears a Roman guard is preotecting the TARDIS, The Doctor gets stabbed and is on the verge of regeneration, but stops all of a sudden. When they returned to the TARDIS, the guard was gone, and the statues has moved... Sooner or later they grab The Doctor, but The Beginner knows well to get him free. In the end, The Beginner goes in his TARDIS and uses the teleportation power on themselves and that destroys them off Rome, but they are still around...
- The Rock Kind were cousins to the Weeping Angels, making it the first villain somewhat relevant to Doctor Who to appear. The first villain to directly feature would be the Cybermen in The Doctor's Brother.
- The Doctor disappears to go to his death, which means he was a teselecta in this episode and The War and the Time Crack.
References and ContinuityEdit
- The episode continues from The War and the Time Crack
- The Doctor is in this episode
- The Doctor's TARDIS is seen
- The Doctor dissapears and is seen being burned on a boat. This was from The Impossible Astronaut.